Sunday 16 August 2009

This Weekend I Have Mostly Been...

....taking my own fingerprints. Which is actually more difficult then it sounds and so counter-intuitive that after I'd finished I felt this strange urge to lock myself in a small room for 36 hours. While doing this the penny finally dropped and I realised that the description I gave to the police on Friday was almost identical to the description my grandmother gave after the last time she was robbed. This means the moment that my report was fed into the polices criminal intelligence database it should immediately link to my grandmothers robbery along with quite a few other similar incidents in the area flagging the suspect as a repeat and persistent offender. As such he should be flagged as a high priority arrest target for the local burglary squad who are supposed to be cracking down in preparation for a huge increase in burglaries during the recession. Strangely the burglary squad have yet to be in contact which suggests that the computer system must be broken although chatting to them isn't exactly high on my weekend priorities either.

Aside from that I've been doing thrilling and exciting things like laundry and washing up.

No comments: