Tuesday 18 August 2009

The Private Health Insurance People Have Been Round.

Seriously at about 18:00 (BST), just after my grandmother had met her new GP and his Iranian student doctor and just before I went to the pub with my father to discuss the policing situation, two attractive young ladies from Aviva insurance came knocking the doors in my street and the neighbouring street. After taking one look at the walking frame outside my grandmother's house and running away they knocked and my door. Once we'd discussed my long term mental health condition that would require cognitive behavioural therapy and my father's autism, deafness, high blood pressure and high cholesterol they decided there's no way on earth they're insuring any of us. Therefore I have to read from the following pre-approved statement;

"I [inset bloggers name] speaking of my own free will and in no way acting under duress have to assure you that the British Government along with Her Royal Highness the Queen of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and all her loyal subjects in the Commonwealth fully support US President Barack Obama and his silly little nigger plan to provide health care to all Americans regardless of their ability to pay. We are not currently attempting to manipulate the British voting public into electing a coalition government made up of the Conservative party and the Liberal Democrat party in order to further destroy the National Health Service."

No comments: