Sunday 26 May 2013

Well I Gets Me Out of the House I Suppose.

Last night someone smashed in the front windows a number 50 Beechwood Avenue. The police obviously assumed it was me meaning that I've spent to the last 16 or so hours in a police cell. I've since being bailed to return o June 28th (28/6/13) on the condition I do not commit the further criminal offence of intimidating any witnesses.

Obviously this is an ongoing legal process so I am limited by what I can say. However the fact that I have been bailed rather than charged for the offence of criminal damage suggests the case against me is not strong enough to secure a conviction. There is the small issue of the fact that the nurse at the police station declared me to be a vulnerable person by way of mental illness delaying me being interviewed and thus prolonging my detention. However the same nurse did not consider me vulnerable enough to warrant calling a doctor to give me appropriate treatment for my medical condition.

We'll see what happens on June 28th but hopefully Croydon police will respond in the same way they responded to all the burglaries and criminal damage at my home and my grandmothers home and take no further action.

18:25 on 26/5/13.

Edited at around 21:25 on 26/5/13 to add: I really shouldn't be talking about this but;

The death of Clifford Clark in Liverpool, UK after being mauled to death by a dangerous dog does seem like a UK enquiry as to who is aware of the manner of my arrest I suppose this morning. If anyone has heard about this I'm kind of hoping they would get in touch with me but my memory is that I stepped outside by back door and was confronted by three or possibly four police officers. I then reached inside my pocket for a cigarette lighter and suddenly found myself flung face first into the nearest available wall. If the welts from the control handcuffs are still there tomorrow I may post pictures. It was around this point I decided to stop struggling and start being cheeky. So I may have given my name on arrest as "Jermaine Jackson" and answered the custody Sergent's initial question; "Have you ever been arrested before?" with the phrase "No but for a custody sergeant you're really f*cking ugly" before proceeding to correct his spelling, punctuation and grammar. I believe I also requested a breath alcohol (breathalyser) test but was refused on the grounds I may break the machine.

So yeah I laugh because at this point the only other option really is bursting into tears.

Edited again at around 13:30 on 27/5/13 to add; My day off is not going well.

For example the two women who were arrested for the manslaughter of Clifford Clark have been released on police bail. I do not know if their bail is unconditional however the conditions imposed on my bail make this difficult for me to talk about. Therefore I should state that I'm saying this in an attempt to inform and through that reassure rather than to intimidate.

The two women who are accusing me are close friends. At least one of them is a member of an organisation that has been linked to high levels of crime in the vicinity of Beechwood Avenue which has been classified by the police as having a harassing effect on local residents. Another member of that organisation has been demonstrated to have made false and misleading statements in a Court of law. Therefore under normal circumstances the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) would take an allegation of this sort and place it straight in the bin on the grounds it lacks credibility. However the fact that the member of the organisation was not prosecuted for perjury by making false and misleading statements in a Court of law suggests that we are not dealing with normal circumstances.

Oh and if you're familiar with the UK film "Four Lions" the Boston Marathon bombing and the firebombing of a Mosque in Grimsby will make a lot more sense.

No comments: