Friday 31 May 2013

Now Let This be my Final Statement.

Twitter; [ Quote ]1/2 As for the massive traffic jam on the UK's motorway I'll agree. Six days is an awful long time to wait for [ / quote ]

[ Quote ] 2/2 the Croydon 'Police' Borough Commander to sit the 'accusers' down and explain to them that they have no right to life. [ / quote]

[ Quote ] @KimKardashian  After all only dogs are allowed to give evidence in a Uk Court. [ / quote ]

[ Quote ] Seriously I think it's HRH's fault for allowing the local benefit bill to rise this high. [ / quote ]


Because if Sarastro is confused as to whether the above was a clear threat to kill all the witnesses involved in my case I'll be more than happy to print it out and then attach it to his forehead. With a nail gun.

After all I've heard he's not good at subtle 'hints.' I mean he's already brought himself a gold watch in order to fight off accusations that he is not welcome amongst London Metropolitan Polices' other 34,999 officers.

01:30 on 1/6/13.


Edited at around 03:30 on 1/6/13 to add;

The abortion that's over stayed it's welcome is; PC Mark 'Sarastro' Collins (P19180)

The first witness I'm not allowed to contact is Ms Elisa Thiel of 50 Beechwood Avenue, CR7-7DZ.

The second witness I'm not allowed to contact is Ms Jenny South of 53 Beechwood Avenue, CR7-7DZ.

However I should point out that I am not publishing this to encourage anyone to approach, threaten or in any other way harass the above. After all that is my job. In fact I only mention it so the Territorial Support Group (TSG) know the address they've got to rape their way through over the coming days.


No comments: