Wednesday 29 May 2013

There Is News: Some Good, Some Bad.

The bad news is that I was planning on going to the gym today but it appears that my antics over the weekend have if not re-fractured my finger have certainly set back its healing.

The good news is that apart from guaranteeing that if charged I would be held in police custody over the weekend (some 66 hours) until I'd be brought before a Magistrate and allowing the local networks plenty of time to dream up allegations of breaches of bail conditions part of the reason the date for me to surrender to bail was set for June 28th (28/6/13) was that the police checked and discovered the splint is scheduled to come off on June 21st (21/6/13). The idea being to prevent me standing up in Croydon Magistrates Court and the Magistrate, as part of their checks on the prisoners welfare, being forced to ask; "What happened to your finger?" and me responding; "I broke it it using reasonable force to eject a trespasser from my property." Under the terms of criminal law I am fully entitled to the plots of land and buildings contained within known as 51 and 51A Beechwood Avenue as "My property."

The even better news is that the finger in question was the same one that I used to grip onto a iron fence on Queen's Road, Brighton and watched the police baton bend as it repeatedly struck it in the run up to the Iraq war. Although it didn't break on that occasion it did go a bit wonky around the second synovial joint. Therefore if the distal phalanx also goes a bit wonky I will feel entitled to christen my left middle finger my 'Police Finger.'

Also in light of my weekend do I really need to explain the Twitter argument between Amanda Bynes and Rihanna?

Finally I'm declaring China to be the weekend's big winner with their story about the baby (#59) rescued from a toilet pipe. As I said in response to the Woolwich murder video elements within the UK are very keen to make it easier for violent and dangerous criminals to escape prosecution. Therefore I cannot expand too much on the Chinese baby story. However it includes very specific details about my time in police custody so serves as a Chinese way of telling the UK that they know exactly what is going on.

Therefore it looks as though the UK's June Presidency of the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) is going to be fun. It will be around this time next week I'll be contacting the officer in charge of my case to enquire if he's even worked out what the mythical and magical piece of evidence he will need to have even a fractional chance of securing a conviction is.

11:45 on 29/5/13.

No comments: