Friday 3 May 2013

Remember Those Two Images?

Well I'm dubbing this one "Exhibit A";

 photo padlock1_zps4dcadfd2.jpg

and this one "Exhibit B";

 photo Padlock2_zps8abf67bf.jpg

Exhibit A was the padlock we'd attached to the side gate on my grandmother's property. Exhibit B was the mounting that padlock was placed in. As you can see in some point known as "history" someone has come round and twisted the padlock so much it broke the mounting. At best guess I would say this occured on Tuesday (30/4/13). However I only received this as a bag of bolts on Thursday (2/5/13). Therefore I only really mention it because I think it might have some relevance the the burglar who was found dead in the chimney of a lawyers office in Derby, UK on Thursday and the failed robbery in Zedelgem, Belgium which has left police searching for Euro1m that escaped from a safe during a police chase.

Mainly though I'm trying to tell the local nigger network; If you're going to try an intimidation tactic at least try and do something we'll notice. After all it's not like I'm even allowed a Colt Defender.

01:20 on 4/5/13.

No comments: