Thursday 30 May 2013

The Georgia Williams Kidnapping.

On Wednesday (29/5/13) West Mercia Police made a public appeal to help find Georgia Williams a 17 year old girl who went missing from Shropshire, UK on Sunday (26/5/13). The police are particularly keen on tracking the movements of a Silver Toyota Haice 300 GS van registration CX06 ASV. They have already arrested a 22 year old man on suspicion of kidnap however being the police since I've commented on the case they have today re-arrested the man on suspicion of murder in the hope everyone will forget the kidnap angle.

With obvious apologies to Ms Williams friends and family I do not know if she ever even existed. However the crime appears to have been arranged in response to my arrest on Sunday. You see much like a gambler that never knows when to quit the UK is treating my arrest as that great orgasmic moment that will cancel out their last 12 years of failure. Therefore they are bluffing, bullsh*tting and lying in an effort to find out what the world knows about my arrest and trying to convince them that they have a hope in hell of convicting me. As such the Georgia Williams kidnapping has three main elements;

1. The registration of the Silver Toyota Haice van is remarkably similar to my paternal grandfather's war time naval service number that began CHX. It has been alleged that my paternal grandfather served as a bodyguard to UK Prince Phillip's common-law adoptive father Lord Mountbatten amongst other things in a long and murky career. He was of course also married to my paternal grandmother who it has been alleged was murdered by "persons unknown" in an effort to steal her property and assets. Therefore a reference to him - especially a coded one - opens a whole can of worms.

2. The fact that Ms Williams is being described as an intelligent, attractive woman with her whole life in front of her could be a reference to any number of women I've had intimate relations with. After all I rarely waste my time on trash. However it seems to be a specific reference to the woman I'm rumoured (no formal allegation was ever made) to have raped in I think 2007. This is a reminder to Croydon that they are free to bring that up if they wish but it will be a very rocky road that is unlikely to end well for them.

3. The kidnap/unlawful imprisonment allegation is a specific reference to my arrest. While it is not in dispute that the officers on scene had more than probable cause to arrest me and the custody Sargent had more than probable cause to authorise my detention (both under the 1984 Police and Criminal Evidence Act/PACE) there are those amongst us who can read who feel that the moment the Officer in Charge (OIC) had read the case file he should have realised there was less than 1% chance of securing a conviction. Therefore his decision to continue my imprisonment for the purposes of interview was unlawful. After being made aware of the police assessment of the circumstances on interview his decision to return me to my cell while deciding to charge or bail me was even less lawful. His decision to bail me with conditions just seems like a sectarian vendetta.

In honour of Wednesdays England V Republic of Ireland football game I was tempted to assign the OIC the codeword of either "Setanta" from Gaelic mythology or "Sarastro" the evil wizard from Mozart's Magic Flute opera. However on reflection "Bubba O'Reilly" seems appropriate. I'll leave you to speculate whether or not that is a reference to the film "Forrest Gump."


So yeah I've really run out of clever words by this point. However at the risk of sparking off some vicious office politics I should warn the 5 Mysterious Individuals behind the Georgia Williams kidnapping that Bubba doesn't seem particularly good at taking hints. I mean was he walked me back to my cell following interview every other officer - both police and custody - turned their backs on him.


21:40 on 30/5/13.

Edited at around 01:25 on 31/5/13 to add;

Yep I've upgraded "Bubba O'Reilly" to a "Sarastro."

No comments: