Wednesday 11 August 2010

Well That Changed the Day Slightly.

At around 14:45 my father killed the family cat.

Being old and slow the cat couldn't quite get out of the way as my father was reversing the car so he got clipped by the rear wheel. Then rather then stopping to maybe take the cat to vet my father just carried on and drove the real wheel over him. He then drove the front wheel over him and drove off to what ever appointment he was going to.

When he got back about an hour later I went to over to grandmother's to find out what he wanted to do with the corpse. My father was sitting there calmly telling my grandmother lies about this Court of Protection business. His answer of what to do with the corpse was to leave it there in the sun until tomorrow.

Fortunately I intervened and the corpse is now its way to cremation. The incident does say a lot about my father though.

No comments: