Sunday 8 August 2010

I Probably Shouldn't Gloat But.....

Long time readers may remember that I used to be involved with a charity shop called "Enterprise House" which was run by the charity "Mind in Croydon." That was until I had a falling out with my two shop managers, their line manager, their line manager's manager and the company Barrister.

Imagine my surprise then when I was reading through the jobs section of the, local "Croydon Advertiser, Midweek" newspaper on August 4th and saw this advert, which advertises for 2x Charity Shop managers;

Photobucket

This means that the two shop managers that I had problems with are now trying to decide if they can find new employment or should sign new contracts to do their old new jobs at a much lower rate of pay.

Of course the reason why the Brits can look at this and think they are still winning is because the new "Diamond League" athletics league is being held at the Crystal Palace sports arena which is just across the road from Enterprise House. Therefore they were rather hoping that I would announce that the two managers had sacked. That would prompt all the worlds athletics champions to walk into the trap of Enterprise House to check and suddenly lose all faith in me.

Tomorrow I will be waiting to receive a telephone response from Croydon Magistrates Court. Of course I won't be holding my breath, after all the Brits have been trying to give the Croydon lot a subtle little hint every since the Home Secretary announced that "It's time to move beyond the ASBO."

No comments: