Thursday 19 August 2010

The Cleaner's Quit.

Helen, my grandmother's cleaner/nurse today (19/8) told us that she will be working her last shift tomorrow (20/8).

In spite of the lack of notice this comes as no surprise. The Croydon lot have never been keen on her. After all by charging £10 per hour she was not sucking money out of my grandmother's accounts anywhere near as fast as the council approved people could do by charging £20 per hour. When I decided to spare her blushes by leaving her of of the Court of Protection proceedings the Croydon lot took this as a sign that I considered her an ally and that was the final straw. Since then they've been putting her under immense (by Croydon standards) pressure which has led to her suffering panic attacks and quitting. Obviously this is the Croydon lots counter move for my visit to the Magistrates today so I can't really comment on how effective it may or may not be.

I should point out though that I made a mistake earlier. When I visited the Court today it wasn't just me, some admin staff and some security staff. It was me, some admin staff, some security staff and a dwarf. I can't believe I forgot about the dwarf.

No comments: