Tuesday 17 August 2010

Now That is Annoying

About 20 minutes before I left for the usual Tuesday night pub visit I received a copy of the witness statement the solicitor David White will be submitting to the Court of Protection. The problem is I do not know if he has yet formally submitted it into evidence. Therefore it would be unwise for me to comment on the content of that statement.

Also there is apparently something of a hostage situation developing at the Turkish Embassy in Tel Aviv, Israel. Although all I know about this is what I've learned from watching the TV in the pub with the sound off my first instinct is that it is the work of a lone Jewish religious zealot/nutcase. I don't think I need to explain to the Israelis that they going to have to be really careful about deciding if they're going to send in their commandos to storm the Embassy.

No comments: