Thursday 5 August 2010

Time Wasters United.

Today (5/8) I've been in touch with Croydon Magistrate Court to find out why they've so far been unable to act on the application I made on July 20th. The reason they've given is that they feel that the evidence I provided to secure a fee exemption is not valid as it is more then one month old. Without blinding everyone with bureaucracy the certificate I provided was dated May 2010 and is valid for twelve months so it most certainly is valid. It is so valid in fact that it has already been accepted by the people who regulate court fee exemptions in another matter.

Of course Croydon Magistrate Court have made absolutely no attempt to contact me over what they, wrongly, perceive to be a problem. Therefore they're just making this up in order to waste time. They're doing this firstly in the hope that I'll forget about it. Secondly they're attempting to buy themselves some time so they can get up to speed with the matter. I suggest they hurry up.

Incidentally if they do try and waste more time I'll just pay the fees up front and charge them the standard 8% interest per week until they refund it.

No comments: