Wednesday 4 August 2010

Late News

Yesterday (3/8) my grandmother was visited by her care manager from the Queens Road team. I'm not going to disclose the full details of what was said however the overriding message was announced to the nation in the hurried statement by Hartfordshire council regarding the case of Stephania Wolf and her disabled daughter Sam. This was enough to spoil David Cameron's afternoon in Birmingham where he been expected to make a triumphant announcement regarding housing matters.

It was so bad that it prompted BP to today issue a statement to re-assure investors that there attempts to stop the Gulf oil slick were most defiantly, certainly working. It also prompted the announcement that the Yorkshire Ripper, Peter Sutcliffe had filed paperwork to begin the appeals process against a recent court ruling that he must remain in Broadmoor, secure psychiatric hospital. Apart from the fact the Sutcliffe story features the words "court", "filed" and "papers" along with the fact one of the owners of the henhouse makes a large profit from keeping the Yorkshire Ripper in Broadmoor I don't see the connection between it and my legal circumstances. After all one is a matter of criminal law while the other is a matter of civil law and I haven't filed any paper work in at least the last two weeks. Likewise attempts to draw comparisons with Ian Huntley's claim for compensation are equally baseless. If the Brits were familiar with the Law Lords ruling in the case of [name] V [name] (date) they would know that despite doing all the work I can't claim compensation. Most everyone else in the street can claim compensation from the private company that own the henhouse but I can't so my motivation is just to bring the situation to an end.

At the moment all the Brits comments about my legal circumstances are so detached from reality I would go so far as to say that they are not aware of what reality is.

No comments: