Tuesday 9 February 2010

Sorry I Should Explain,

should really be the title of my autobigoraphy but until then this morning;

A good few hours before I normally wake up we were alerted to a knock on the door with a nice neighbour informing us that my grandmother had just been seen wandering off. A short while later I was awoken to a good 15 minutes of hammering and ringing on my front door. At this point my grandmother was confronted with a man who was roughly my height and looked a lot like me but I assure you it was not me

A few hazy moments after this very nice man had made sure that my grandmother was in a place of safety and then gone back to bed a lot of people (4) from the local council and associated charities and private, for profit, organisations turned up to discuss the treatment options available to my grandmother. I was not party to this summit but as soon as I work out what was discussed and how much it will cost I will try and inform you of what went on.

Apart from that the numbers I've heard for the current NATO operation is 12,000 USA, 4,000 UK, 2,000 Various Estonia etc and 2,000 Afghan adding up to a total of around 20,000 plus Taliban.

Further more I only suggest Bill Clinton for the Haitian job because he's the easiest name for me to spell. Apart from that really any former US President along with Condelezza Rice, Christine Lagarde, Luiz Da Silva or Tony Blair (if it's unpaid) will do at a pinch.

So yeah drunk. So very, very drunk.