Tuesday 16 February 2010

The Death List.

Yesterday (15/02/10) officials in Dubai issued arrest warrants for 11 people over the murder of Mahmoud Al-Mabhouh, a senior Hamas official. Although there appears to be some debate over the nationalities of the wanted people the killing was clearly the work of a Mossad assassination team. I'm not saying this to provoke a heated discussion over the rights or wrongs of the killing because I haven't looked at it in that much detail myself. However it is obviously the work of Mossad.

It is worth pointing out though that the Israeli Defence Force are currently glued to American military intelligence in Haiti. As are, I believe, the Canadians, the French, the Brazilians and the Dutch.

Also there was a murder by my local supermarket (Selhurst Park) on Sunday. Although this was just a murder it did mean that when I visited the supermarket today the place was crawling with police officers. The highlight of the trip was one of the Metropolitan Police's elite Viking search team trying to hurl himself under the wheels of the car. I know a policeman's lot is not a happy one but that's just taking things too far.

No comments: