Tuesday 16 February 2010

How's This For Dedication?

At around 05:30 my grandmother put six hours of planning into action hammering on the door and windows of my house screaming at the top of her lungs. She wasn't screaming for my father or any of her long dead relatives instead she was screaming specifically for me. I proceeded to do the professional thing of completely ignoring her and going back to sleep.

When I awoke at around 10:00 my grandmother was lucid and in perfect health. So yes that's my grandmother, loyal to the Crown to the last. I wonder how that's going to work out for her?

Also I should point out that my grandmother's cleaner / mental health professional has decided that she needs to attend my grandmother five times a week now so already I've got this funny feeling that it's going to be a long day.

No comments: