Monday 8 February 2010

I Should Clear One Thing Up.

In my earlier post I said that the amount of control the Crown has over the Northern Irish Assembly is a very contentious issue. Another very contentious issue is whether it is called an "Assembly" or a "Parliament." I should explain that I refer to it as a Parliament for the simple reason that is the easiest way to give the most number of people a general idea of how it functions. The correct term is of course "Assembly" but only the most technically minded political nerds will understand the difference.

Now I've cleared that up it's time to confuse everyone again by making a cryptic reference to something I will try and explain in more detail tomorrow time and a pub full of Swansea soccer permitting; They're fishing. If possible appoint a guardian but allow to travel.

No comments: