Sunday 14 February 2010

The Fightback Begins.

Now that the Brits have realised that if they want to spend my grandmother's money on her behalf they will have to go through me that's exactly what they've set about doing. In a spectacular display of mis-placed loyalty this charge is being led by my grandmother herself.

I won't go into much detail of exactly what's been happening because a secondary objective of the approach is to have me go into a long and rambling explanation all across the Winter Olympics. Plus now that my grandmothers cleaner / fully qualified mental health nurse has managed to double her hourly rate to £10 and double her weekly hours she will now also be coming on Monday mornings starting tomorrow (15/02).

I will say though that I've have found today to be so stressful that I managed to cook a full roast dinner complete with home made gravy. That means that even with my brother unexpectedly coming to dinner not even the cat will die of hunger not matter what he may tell you.

Although, that said, I am making this post a little bit earlier then usual so I'm clearly not that popular at the moment.

No comments: