Monday 22 February 2010

And That's the End of That.

Today my grandmother and my father attended an appointment with psychiatrist at the Queens road Dementia team. I did not attend. However the psychiatrist stretched their medical credibility to breaking point by announcing that my grandmother's dementia is now so far advanced that there is no possible treatment they could even attempt. Therefore the outcome of the appointment was that medically there is no further action required so no further medical action will be taken.

Now if some outstanding criminal offences, hostage situations and compensation matters can be resolved to my satisfaction Britain may once again be able to move forward with its life.

I'm sorry if that sounds like an arrogant thing to say but I would hate for the Brits to think that now the medical people have been taken out of the equation I'll suddenly forget who my father and the cleaner are and start giving the good stuff away for free.

No comments: