Sunday 12 June 2011

Yeah I'm Still Not Loving Canada

Especially as after May's General Election they're now officially more right wing then the United States. But that's something I've got to add to my already very long "things to do tomorrow" list.

Anyway the Canadian Grand Prix did eventually re-start at around 15:50 local (19:50 GMT). Then after a couple more safety cars and me getting too drunk to care Jenson Button stole the race in his McLaren followed by Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber in their Red Bull's.

Of course what I would have done was; After the rain eased off for the first time I would've sent them all out behind the safety car and waited them for get round to 53 laps so everyone could've got full points and it could have gone down in history as the most boring F1 race ever even if that would've p*ssed off the local sponsors.

No comments: