Wednesday 15 June 2011

I've Decided to Take the Day Off

Well I say decided. When I went to get out of bed this morning my body sort of went "no you don't" because even my toes hurt.

However because Wednesday's a odd day to take off in any culture the Southern Cross Care Homes story is still running in the British media. As I think is obvious to everyone in this story Southern Cross is code for the Notting Hill Housing Trust. It's a shame then that the whole debate's invalid. As the NNHT have committed various crimes against humanity allowing them to remain in business is not an option available to the court. The only question is whether their assets are given to the Crown or used to compensate their victims.

Mind you the fact that this is all being discussed before a summons has even been issued doesn't say much about Britain's commitment to due process.

No comments: