Tuesday 14 June 2011

OMG! I've Totally Just Placed Selena Gomez.

If you're not familiar with this Disney star who stole Justin Bieber's heart then frankly your life shall a richer place be. However it turns out she looks just like my friend's (I'm only allowed the one) girlfriend's daughter. As the product of a British loyalist mother and an Iraqi father who sought asylum during the first Gulf war she is apparently of a lot of interest to a lot of people. Unfortunately I'm not one of them. This is a shame because apparently her current boyfriend works for the UK version of "The X Factor" and his family is based in Croydon which forces said adjective to occasionally manage the Croydon branch of "TKmax" from where I brought my loverly boots.

Now I hope this helped because it's certainly not going to make my next trip to Brighton any f*cking easier is it.

No comments: