Friday 17 June 2011

I Dunno There Was Claret Everywhere.

Apparently Natalie Portman dropped the kid on Wednesday (15/6/11). Curiously this was the day before I brought a copy of "Nuts" magazine featuring a photo of her tits as part of their June 17-23 "When Stars Go Topless!" "Topless Beach Babes!" summer special.

If you're unfamiliar with "Nuts" magazine then it's what Imogen Thomas did before Ryan Giggs. Now the important thing to remember about "Castle" is that the second series of "Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles" was filmed across the lot from the first series of "The Mentalist" and both series featured Owen Yomen.

Anyway it's now 23:03 on an Friday night. I've drunk a lot of Kronenburg, smoked a lot of weed and snorted in derision but still I'm ashamed to have a copy of "Nuts" in my house.

No comments: