Friday 12 March 2010

Now How's This for Lazy.

Following last weekends escapades I feel I should go round and talk to the dozen or so people in the street who complained in person. Instead I'm just going to post this up here and hope that word gets around.

If last weekends events are repeated rather then complaining to the housing association or the MP it's probably best to just call the police. This is because even before they get involved in upholding the law and solving crime the police are sworn to keep the peace. Therefore if they are called to a disturbance with loud music, raised voices and what sounds like people fighting they will attend and they have a variety of powers to shut it down there and then. Plus if the police get involved then it adds weight to any other complaint made to the housing association etc.

That's what I would have done but obviously me asking the police to do something is pretty much a guarantee that it won't happen.

No comments: