Tuesday 30 March 2010

I've Just Spoken to the OPG

On a recorded phone line they have just admitted that they have acted in error and therefore the statutory instrument cannot exist. What they have not admitted is that their "error" could well constitute a criminal offence. They have decided that they need to speak to quite a few people and will call me back with solution by 17:00.

To speed those conservations along I'll tell them now the solution will be that they will report themselves to the Court of Protection. They will also report the solicitor in question to both the CoP and the Law Society in order to open an investigation into him due to malpractice. They will then make gesture of around £1000 to compensate me for my trouble.

All in all they seemed much more helpful then they've been previously which suggests it's finally dawned on them that they have made a serious mis-calculation here.

No comments: