Friday 11 July 2008

Not really got much to say today

but it does appear that the latest insult is that I'm a fascist Nazi. I'm not sure if that's directed at me because with the rapist/paedophile/terrorist/Scotsman/Mugabe it's just so hard to tell. If that what I am being called now it can only really be considered a good sign.

While I'm here I should just clear up a popular misconception. Sadie is not an employee of the local council or any other such public sector bemouth. She is the employee of a private company which provides a service to the local authority. As such she has the same employment rights as someone working at McDonald's or some other such private companies. This means that in order to dismiss her all is required is a verbal warning followed by a written warning followed by and instruction to vacate the premises.

This means that while people can apologise all they like if they're going to wake up on Monday morning and continue to commit the same offence the apology cannot be accepted and progress forward cannot be made.

No comments: