Tuesday 15 October 2013

I'm Back From the Pub Early.

So early in fact that even after passing all preliminary checks I've still got half an hour to fill before the start of the England V Poland game. So I should probably explain that due to the football my father and I went to the pub with the easy parking. Despite a private learner driver in a blue ford fiesta behaving like such a dick that I believe the police were called we arrived in plenty of time and I sadly didn't witness any arrests being made on the way back.

However this has not been the only change of routine today because after getting a haircut I went up to the local supermarket on a Tuesday rather then a Thursday. This is because I don't know if I mentioned but on Thursday (17/10/13) I will be meeting with my lawyers to discuss trial strategy. I wish I could tell you more then that but because even I haven't read the case papers yet the key word is going to be "discuss."

Anyway as a result to this change in routine and having to wait for my razor to charge up I didn't end up having lunch until about 15:30 which meant I wasn't particularly hungry when dinner time rolled around at 17:30.

I suppose I could use the remaining 15 minutes to fully explain the latest 'developments' in the Madeline McCann even though I saw sense and didn't bother watch the BBC's "Crimewatch" special. That would take far too long. Hell 15 minutes is barely enough time to insult US President Obama for continuing to stick to the medical devices levy gun in the debt ceiling/fiscal cliff debate.

While I will agree that Fox News is not the most impartial source on the issue it sounds to me as if Obama intends to levy a sales tax on medical devices in order to fund part of the cost of the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare). The problem is that vendors of medical devices will simply past the cost of this new tax on to their customers which in the case are Obamacare insurance providers. So in short Obamacare intends to fund health care by increasing the cost of health care.

You would think that after all that skeet shooting someone would have explained to Obama by now the importance of not pointing the gun in the direction of your own face.

18:50 on 15/10/13.

No comments: