Thursday 18 April 2013

Operation Misery: Month 2, Week 2, Day 4.5 - I've Given up on Fancy Titles.

Today has been a very, very busy day. So busy in fact that I'm still trying to figure out where to start. The beginning seems the best place.

Shortly after I went to bed a massive explosion ripped through the town of "West" which is in north-east Texas but only 20 miles north of the city of "Waco" which according to Wikipedia claims to be the 'Heart of Texas.' I think I covered all the big bits in my first post of the day. However I should add that as all the chemicals from the West Fertiliser plant slowly seep into the groundwater there is going to be a big discussion about pollution effects of agro-business on the environment. The fact that the USGS took the effort to measure the 'quake is also intended to promote discussion about the practise of 'Fracking.' This is more formally known as "Hydraulic Fracturing" and is used to extract natural gas from deposits of shale rock. It has been linked to all sorts of nasty environmental stuff such as toxic contamination of the ground water supply and micro-earthquakes although it's really time for people to whip out their latest research. The UK says no. I say they're lying.

Also the targeting of a chemical plant next to an old people's home was intended to make it look like the UK and the US have got some big discussion going on about my case go. This is far too large a topic for me to get into now but it includes things like;

  • The Paul Lamb right to die case which follows on from the Tony Nicklinson right to die case. The fact that Mr Lamb has had to replace Mr Nicklinson is because Mr Nicklinson had his wish granted by a power far higher then the mere Court of Protection (COP). However the Court of Protection is apparently still insisting that it can't hear cases of dead people. This is a clear reference to my grandmother's COP case and the insistence that the COP doesn't hear the cases of the dead is perfectly legally valid. That's why the next step in my grandmother's case is to take the COP to the Central Criminal Court (The Old Bailey). As for the actually Lamb hearing I've not seen the papers but I gather they're trying to argue the defence of necessity. However as anyone whose seen an episode of "Law & Order" knows that should have never been taken up by the Court because the last time I checked we hadn't yet found a way to make the concept of pain a criminal offence. This trial of abstract concepts has obvious reference to the US' infamous War on Terror. Necessity is the defence that environmental protesters always use before being convicted.
  • The conviction of Opemipo Jaji for the rape of an 11 year old girl in a north London park. Apart from being some sort of African Jaji has severe mental health problems - normally psychologists write Schizophrenia on these type of case files which comes from the Greek for "That'll do". Therefore I'm sure you can get a very lengthy argument about racial bias in mental health diagnosis out of that somewhere. The reason that we know Jaji has mental health problems is that he was already on probation for sexually assaulting a 12 year old girl which promotes all sorts of discussions about the psychological roots of paedophilia. It also promotes all sorts of discussions about the management of pathological offenders which is a clear reference to Chris Brown (still in New York allegedly).
  • The charging of the Williams couple of the murder of the Texas, County prosecutors. The latest twist in this this long running saga began on Saturday (13/4/13) with the arrest of Mr Williams over making threats to kill the prosecutors involved in having him sacked as Justice of the Peace (local Magistrate) and prosecuted for the theft of computer equipment. Then Mrs Williams was arrested for the murders. Mrs Williams then apparently claimed that Mr Williams had committed the murders in what is termed a domestic dispute/joint enterprise depending on the specifics of the local jurisdiction. Eventually Mr Williams has been charged with murder in what feels like a sad admission of failure on the part of the US. In the photographs of the two released to the media they appear to be wearing Ku Klux Klan uniforms which is supposed to trigger a lengthy debate about race and the legal system in the US's which can still be a very heated one in the in some of the southern states especially over issues such as voter ID's. "I'm being persecuted because I'm black" seems to be Chris Brown's one and only defence. The delay in charging Mr Williams was for him to be used as a metaphor for some unspecified 'bad-guy' involved in my case.
  • The start of the trial over the murder of Antonio Santiago. If you don't remember Santiago was the infant that was shot and killed in his pram/stroller in Brunswick, Georgia. I can't remember all of this but initially the case was a reference to the child I allegedly fathered after raping a woman. You remember, the one that was pregnant for over two years which prompts all sorts of unpleasant jokes along the lines off; "Well I knew she was a bit fat but I didn't think she was an elephant." It is this part of my life the word "West" is reference to. However I'm not going to explain that further because they last thing we need pikey little telemarketers getting involved. The fact that the accused are both black and the child sounds hispanic who tend to be Catholic this is an attempt to promote discussion about the totally safe subject of procured abortion through the prism of Chris Brown and Rihanna's relationship.
23:05 on 18/4/13 but if you think I've finished you've badly underestimated the healing power of beer. So; To be continued....(hopefully) 

Edited at around 00:15 on 19/4/13 to add;

Anyway what helped put out the fire in West and speed up the discussion about the environmental impacts was the weather which was made up of rain, thunder, lightning and hail. These were remarkably similar to the weather conditions in Croydon today which was easily predictable. The reason I know this is that I was forced to go out in it (well I got my father to drive me because the UK government are still holding on to the delusion that I haven't passed my driving test - they're going to force him to take one again soon) to go to the local supermarket. At this point I'm trying to work out whether it would be easier to fix my scanner, post a dodgy photograph of the receipt on Twitter or type up a list of the 13 items I brought. Suffice to say though it was things like carrots, onions, tomatoes, wine, chocolate, microwave curry commonly known as 'the usual cr'p.'

Much later (while we were watching the BBC1 memory documentary) I got my father to remember that long road trip my father and my sister of multiple eating disorders took through Texas and Oklahoma in I think the summer of 2003. Although my father was hardly in a truthful mood he did confirm had they did indeed stop off in Waco. It was in Oklahoma though that they chanced on a town so small the Mayor, Chief of Police and Fire Chief immediately came out to give the British people an honour guard of one. The Mayor/Police Chief/Fire Chief then proceed to give them a ride in the town's new fire engine. The depressing bit is I genuinely don't think he knew who they were he was just really proud of the new fire engine.

Also today there has been yet another sectarian bombing in Baghdad, Iraq which is just the latest in a very long line of sectarian bombings in Iraq following the 2003 UK/US invasion. What makes this particular bombing (27 dead last I heard) different though is that the device detonated in a coffee shop moments after I made my Tweet about me drinking coffee. Therefore I think this one was carried out by the CIA to promote discussion about the 2003 invasion along with it's knock-on effects in both Iraq and Syria. I'm either too drunk or not drunk enough to get into all that. However the short version is; The US invasion essentially handed control of Iraq to Shia Muslims who are ideologically closer to Iran then Sunni Muslims in any nation. One of the things the CIA was hoping to achieve from the current situation in Syria was to strengthen Sunni's in Iraq by arming them in order to take on the Shia's in order to correct that error. Also the invasion of Libya has made Iraq very thirsty in terms of oil output so it's probably best for the CIA to step away from that plan too.

And finally the FBI have released their pictures of the suspects in the Boston bombings. Merely clarifying what I've already said the delay was to encourage people to try and hack into the FBI's computer systems to get an advance look at the images that were heavily hinted at yesterday. In hacker circles good guys are known as "Whitehats" while bad guys are known as "Blackhats." Beyond that I'm sure it can wait until tomorrow. An honourable mention should go out to Christine Lagarde for her use of the term "Playing with fire." Personally I thought it was merely a reminder to Rihanna about what she's doing.

Yeah I'm about 99% sure most of those spelling mistakes are my fault.

23:59 on 18/4/13

No comments: