Thursday 24 September 2009

To Arthur Guiness

Aiding drunken fucknuttery since 1759 so I've had to have a few to catch up.

Anyway we've had a cleaner round for two hours today so obviously everyone's spent the day doing housework while I try and debate if telling everyone what I got from that cleaner in about three seconds will make the leaders of the G20 nations more or less scared of me. She is either an east African Asian or dark enough to be a Tamil. Either way she came over here 40 ish years ago in order to work in the National Health Service. The immigration status of people from the former British colonies is vague at best but I feel it is dependent on whether they're still working for the NHS and the whole thing does remind me of that nasty incident when Canada changed it's immigration rules but forgot to tell anyone leaving around 3000 people effectively stateless.

Aside from that I've been watching a BBC 4 documentary about the history of TV cop shows that felt like a ketamine party gone wrong and discussing the driving test I took between the sword attack and the 9/11 attack which decided that despite spending a grand on driving lessons I'd managed to get 300% worse then driving. I do however feel I should clarify;

Since the last G20 summit the British Army's strategy in Afghanistan has been based on blowing up as much British stuff (helicopters and cannon fodder) in order to draw Barack Obama into a war and give the British people, for whom the Queen cares deeply, the impression that I am giving the Taliban the order to kill British troops which include my maternal cousin.

No comments: