Tuesday 22 September 2009

Another Busy Day

Today I've made three telephone calls;

1) I phoned by doctor to make an appointment. He is on holiday and apparently there are no other doctors in the surgery so the receptionist rather rudely put the phone down on me. I'm taking this as an indication that Croydon is now finding it rather difficult to live with the consequences of its choices.

2) I phoned the police to enquire as why they've yet to make arrests. I initially got the engaged tone twice. After getting through on the third attempt I found out that the officer in charge of the case has extended his holiday by phoning in sick and won't be available until Thursday at the earliest.

3) Attempted to phone my sister but she didn't answer. I didn't bother try a second time because I only wanted reassurance that she understands that the state knows it's running out of road and will therefore try and throw every lie and every threat at her so she gives them more road.

Later I will be getting dragged to the pub underneath the council office building by my father where we will discuss this cleaner issue once again. You could've guessed that was coming because the Baroness Scotland story is back in the news. There is of course another perspective to this story because my paternal grandfather who served as Royal Marine Commando and a Royal Military Policeman during the second world war once took his wife on a holiday to Grenada. The holiday didn't go so well because after about a week
Maurice Bishop staged a coup and my grandparents had to be evacuated alongside the Governor of the island. I believe that Baroness Scotland is part of that same network although we've never seen a penny out of her. I would ask my grandfather to clarify the details but he died soon after he returned so I guess there are worse things you can inflict on Britain then dead soldiers.

Whether or not Baroness Scotland is now forced to resign is a non-issue because peers don't get to resign. I do think the Crown should define what is meant by illegal immigrant though because I was born in this house and my family can trace it's roots in Britain much further then the Queen can.

Now I'll be off to deal with all that as quietly as possible while some people in Britain celebrate because hey hope people in Croydon will read this post and go; "100 years of loyal service and that family is still waiting for the queue to end." The Brits will then try and use that information to map how far you can push certain demographics before you start getting serious insurrection in the ranks.

No comments: