Wednesday 23 September 2009

The I'm Not Dead Thread.

As you may have noticed Britain is currently trying to kill me. It's got so obvious that they've been forced to issue a statement denying it and tone down the publicly visible aspects of the operation. The stuff that's going on in private is still going on at I would say an increased pace so I feel the need to reassure you all that I am not dead and have not been dead at any point since my last post. It is of course a logical impossibility for me to commit suicide because for a man to take his own life he must first be permitted his own life.

Sadly the news of me not being dead will actually give the Brits encouragement because they will now think that my will to survive is so strong that they will be able to force me into work. This is of course incorrect but the only other options I can think of to address the problem are;

1. Kill myself which presents a bit of an obvious problem.

2. Attempt to kill myself in the hope that my father will call an ambulance and I will survive. In the short term this will get me cut off from the world in a hospital under the close observation of Croydon based mental health professionals leaving my father free to inflict what ever level of destruction he's been ordered reap on my loved ones. In the long term it will guarantee me ongoing contact with the Croydon mental health which is a non-starter until the numerical list is completed in numerical order.

Incidentally my father is still flatly refusing to resolve this cleaner issue so it looks like I'm just going to have to knock him out safe in the knowledge that he will most certainly press charges.

No comments: