Tuesday 29 September 2009

I'm Back For the Evening.

The preliminary autopsy reports are back on that girl that died after receiving the HPV vaccine and they are being reported as saying the vaccine played no part in the death. That's is misleading reporting because the statement by the health authority actually says that the girl had a serious underlying medical condition that makes it highly unlikely that the [normal] vaccine caused the death. Although the actual vaccine used has already been synthesised by the bodies of the people it was injected into that autopsy report supports my earlier assessment. That is a person with a pre-existing condition that makes them susceptible to the vaccine met a souped up version of the vaccine bringing the chances of death down from 1:1,000,000 to 1:1. It's a variation on the theme of a binary poison.

Now that massive boost to my ego has made me all reminisical I can confirm that when I was about 11 I did indeed have meningitis. Got sick for about a week and then got better so I don't see what all the fuss is about it's not much worse the the seasonal flu. Also I have managed to catch a bit of Gordon Brown's speech and he made an awful lot of noise about single mothers being dumped in council houses. If that's his counter-argument I refer him to my earlier statement;

"If anyone feels that I have any legal, financial or moral obligation to any child born in Croydon I suggest the pursue that matter in open court."

I can make that statement safe in the knowledge that they won't because if they did, even without bringing up Bristol matters, the judge would have no other option then to rule that Croydon council owe me a large sum of money and key members of Croydon council will have to go to jail.

Edited to add; Of course there is no baby. You're first clue should have been when the Brits started claiming that the gestation period for human preganancy was 15 months ffs! Sorry for the ranting gibberish but tommorrow my fahter is going to another one of his "carers meeting" with Croydon council. In order to go to this meeting he has to fail to take my grandmother to the supermarket an activity that you would think falls under the definition of "caring" now I am either too drunk or not drunk enough to deal with that level of cognitive dissonance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lien du site Louis Vuitton Dolabuy excellent site Dolabuy Valentino découvrez ceci ici sacs répliques hautes