Tuesday 8 January 2008

Wahey last driving lesson

Not because I've passed my test or anything it's just that I've simply decided to give up.

It's a shame really because I was quite enjoying it, it's an important life skill and it would have helped me get a job.

Sadly though undertaking driving lessons was the product of my initiative and my effort both of which have been ruled as "unacceptable behaviour" so the lessons had to stop.

Besides if the British state thinks all I'm worth is a shitty 60 hour a week driving job they can fucking well pay for the lessons.

This move completes the first phase of "Operation Sulky Teenager".

The second of phase of this operation will obviously involve wearing black eyeliner, sitting in my room listening to the Smiths while writing angst ridden poetry about how no-one understands me.

Obviously as a 26 year man I can see as little point in this as a did as a 15 year old boy but as those in power in the UK never seemed to get beyond the sulky teenager phase so there must be something in it.

No comments: