Monday 28 January 2008

Back with a government endorsement.

Firstly apologises for not posting for a while but this was partly because this grievance investigation has been up and running which called for a period of operational silence and partly that I didn't really have much to say.

Today I got to hear the result of the investigation and it was inconclusive because while it found clear evidence that bullying occurred there is not clear enough evidence to take any action against the person who was doing the bullying. This leads me to believe that despite the headlines someone has given my employers the impression that a certain employees position within the company is a pre-requisite of the project receiving government funding.

Sadly though I have already made it quite clear that the same certain employees dismissal is a pre-requisite for me to desist and become compliant. So the decision to back the employee leads me to conclude that someone is in fact actually not that bothered about my silence or my compliance.

Personally I'm at bit of loss of what to do next but I do suspect it will probably involve drinking whiskey and watching DVD's..

No comments: