Friday 12 July 2013

The Wheels of Injustice Turn So Slowly.

As I alluded to on Twitter yesterday (11/7/13) I emailed the police's Bensham Manor Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) to point out that it had been a week since I'd last heard from them. They replied explaining that they had attempted to speak to the occupants of 50 Beechwood Avenue but had been unable to do so indicating that had visited and found a minor unsupervised at the address because his parents were at work. Citing their shift patterns they did promise to attempt again either that day or today (12/7/13).

Therefore I replied with a quick email pointing out that while I appreciate the individual may have trouble making contact due to their shift patterns the Metropolitan Police does operate 24 hours a day so perhaps another officer can make the visit. I suggested the anti-burglary squad. I also suggested that with the school holidays coming up they may wish to remind the adults at their address of their obligation to sort of child care along with the usual warning that delaying an investigation can be viewed as an unlawful attempt to obstruct an investigation.

Although I've not heard back from the SNT I gather they did speak to other neighbours as potential witnesses. Some of course supported my version of events while certain others didn't further destroying their credibility as witnesses. Apparently the adults at 50 Beechwood intend to blame their criminal actions on children of their friends and neighbours. Under schedule 2 (14) of the Housing Act 1988 this is something they may wish to seek independent legal advice on. Either way evidence is now mounting up and there is only so long the SNT can delay action for. In the meantime all of my neighbours are now aware of who their point of contact should be regarding any other problematic address. They should also probably mention any problems to me so I can conduct background checks. That's because there is now a very strong probability of closure orders being imposed on any Notting Hill Housing Trust (NHHT) or associated property in Beechwood Avenue. Linden Avenue, Richmond Road, Langdale Road and Nutfield Road.

Needless to say the Officer In Charge (OIC) of my case known by the codename Sarastro failed to fulfil his obligation to contact me either yesterday or today. I honestly think he doesn't know what to say. I will have to chase him up over the coming days though because he is still depriving me of some property of mine I would like returned.

As usual on the international level the UK has been displaying the optimism of a crack addict by bringing up the scandal of private security companies G4S and Serco charging the taxpayer for electronically monitoring convicted offenders who were not being monitored and some of whom were in fact dead. This type of electronic monitoring is commonly known as "ankle tagging." This element of the story was intended to see if anyone would believe that a spent 2003 caution I have for common law criminal damage by way of 'graffiti tagging' could be used against me. As even the UK thought this didn't stand a chance the fraud element was intended to send the message that any and all endorsements from the UK state the NHHT may think they have are in fact totally invalid. The talk of the government attempting to reclaim money from the companies was intended to promote discussion about how much of NHHT's assets will be left after they've fully compensated me. As the figure of GBP300m has been floated I'm guessing not much.

Elsewhere Russia finally convicted the long deceased Sergei Magnitsky of fraud. Apart from opening a new chapter in a long running dispute with the US this was supposed to show the UK how ridiculous the idea of putting me on trial sounded to everybody else. Even the US agreed with them by indefinitely postponing the trial of General Sinclair. Something to do with him not having enough peers to make up a jury apparently.

China chimed in by announcing the doctors and senior managers working for the British biotech/drug giant GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) have confessed to fraud and bribing doctors. This is China reminding the UK that the offence of crime against humanity by way of unlawful medical experiment will be prosecuted either domestically or internationally. The only question is how long the list of accomplices will be. The UK responded to this today by announcing that there will be no Judge led Public Inquiry into the Alexander Litvinenko case. This was intended to be an announcement that there will be no public inquiry in my case because that would reveal lots of details about how the UK Security Services operate. As supporters of the NHHT have been pushing for a Public Inquiry as a way to delay criminal prosecution I couldn't agree more with the decision not to hold a Public Inquiry. What there will be though is a succession of offenders standing up in the Central Criminal Court (Old Bailey) and entering a guilty plea to all charges before entering the Nuremberg defence of "only following orders" in mitigation. They will then receive the standard prison terms of whole life sentences for senior officials such as Judge, board members and senior police officers down to 10 year sentences for foot soldiers. If any of them have a problem with this I have no problem with them not living long enough to stand trial.

Anyway with Rihanna returning to the UK over the weekend the UK is trying to hold it's post-G8 Summit de-brief. This has obviously created a lot of noise that I may attempt to deal with more fully later. However the main objective was to bring up the issue of Northern Irish security by holding the funeral of soldier Lee Rigby who was murdered in Woolwich, London today - July 12th. Sometimes known as "The Glorious Twelfth" July 12th is anniversary of the Protestant Dutch King William of Orange's victory at the Battle of the Boyne leading to a 323 year occupation of Northern Ireland. In previous years this anniversary has got somewhat heated mainly due to the Protestant Orange Order's insistence on marching through Catholic areas in celebration. Therefore the Rigby funeral was intended to further inflame tensions although I thought it was a lovely service. The subsequent nail bomb attack on a Mosque in Tipton was intended to promote excited speculation about what was going on in a tense Belfast. Belfast was also intended to be confused with my local area on the UK mainland.

I bring this up now because following the Tipton bombing local police - seemingly using their own initiative - have labelled this Section 1.2 Criminal Damage offence an act of "Terrorism." This is reminder to Croydon police that while they may have been going around telling people that I'm a terrorism suspect at the behest of the NHHT (a private, profit making company) no-one will be supporting them in that claim. Due to the situations in Mali, Nigeria, Somalia and Libya this is a timely opportunity to bring this up because we do seem rather keen on helping Islamic terrorism flourish in these resource rich nations.

19:40 on 12/7/13.

Edited at around 16:05 on 13/7/13 to add;

With my Blackberry Torch finally registering on the network I've just received an email from the SNT. It expresses concern at what the police officer terms "issues" between myself and the occupants of 50 Beechwood including their allegation of criminal damage for which the officer incorrectly refers to me as a suspect. The officer goes on to suggest a list of dates we could meet up in person on in order to avoid continuing to discuss the matter by email.

So I emailed a reply stating that I couldn't agree more that the endless stream of emails and inaction could not continue indefinitely. However I went on to point out that with at least one of the reported crimes being supported by an independent witness and legally obtained photographic evidence I was confused as to what there was left to discuss before appropriate action is taken. I went on to point out that when contrasted with the police's fully bodied and legally peculiar efforts to investigate a completely baseless (there is no evidence a crime has been committed) allegation of criminal damage made by the occupants against me it begins to appear that the police are endorsing or even participating in the harassment campaign by attempting to shield the occupants from prosecution.

Finally I pointed out that I've got a busy week ahead but might be able to attend a meeting on Thursday (18/7/13) subject to confirmation closer to the time. I also suggested that the SNT attempt to arrange for a representative of Croydon Council to be present because due to the history of the address and previous unsuccessful attempts to negotiate with the property owner a closure order seems the only appropriate course of action.

No comments: