Tuesday 16 July 2013

It's Tuesday Night So I'm Back From the Pub.

However before I tell about how there are no obvious problems or the interesting sociological phenomenon in which an ethnically diverse crowd seems to be forcing a group of predominately one colour into a smaller space outside the pub door I must start by commenting on something that happened yesterday.

On Monday (15/7/13) the serious case review into murdered Croydon School girl Tia Sharp's contact with educational and social services prior to her death was published. Needless to say the authorities once again cleared themselves of any wrong doing although they did note an unacceptable tolerance amongst staff to marijuana use. As New Addington is very close to the border this was technically a review into the conduct of Merton borough council. However the reports publication was supposed to be intended to be seen as Croydon borough council very publicly disavowing the actions of the Notting Hill Housing Trust (NHHT). This rather neatly brings me on to the events of this evening.

As I was sitting at this computer at around 17:00 writing up my previous post on Egypt the charming young lady living at 50 Beechwood Avenue decided to propel a metal rake head at my rear ground floor window with no effect. As she had a clear line of sight between the rake head, the window and my head I would say this was a clear attempt at criminal damage with reckless disregard for life contrary to S1.2 of the 1971 Criminal Damage Act or even attempted murder contrary to the 1861 Offences Against the Person Act. Therefore this gives both Croydon borough council and Croydon borough police a clear opportunity to demonstrate that they are no longer conspiring to protect the NHHT.

You see I will now be confirming my Thursday (18/7/13) meeting with the Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT). I fully expect that they will be accompanied by a representative of Croydon Council who will be prepared to begin eviction and closure proceedings against 50 Beechwood Avenue and other NHHT addresses as supported by the arrest, charge and conviction of the occupants of 50 Beechwood Avenue.

Of course if the SNT are still clinging to the belief that Thursday's meeting could be used as a way to ambush me with the NHHT's legally baseless allegation of criminal damage I should point out that I today telephoned Sarastro and am awaiting him to indicate what his next move is. Therefore any officer who attempts to arrest me should expect to be brought up on an attempted kidnapping charge.

19:22 on 16/7/13.


Edited at around 14:00 on 18/7/13 to add;

I've just had that meeting with the SNT but I'm prevented from going into too much detail. That's because we've moved from friendly off the record chats with Police Community Support Officers (PSCOS) to the start of a criminal investigation conducted by police officers into both the current occupants and the property owner. Obviously intimidation of witnesses is an issue but the next step seems to be to speak of other local residents about any suspicious, nuisance or intimidatory behaviour.

No comments: