Tuesday 10 January 2012

No More Cocaine.

Generally that's just good advice for life.

However it is also a January promise I've made to myself because I'm about to tell a very boring story; As everyone's going to be a bit fat in January I've decided to take to opportunity to bulk up a bit. This actually only involves adding an extra 10kg but that leaves me eating, sleeping and generally enjoying spending two hours a day sitting very still on the sofa watching a film while my muscles repair themselves.

Until I get it together enough to explain Britain's decision to build a high speed rail system known as HS2 I will just say that by cocaine I definitely meant Ritalin but Jedward were on Celebrity Big Brother (CBB) and it was certainly the one on the right that shagged German X-Factor winner Lena at the Eurovision song contest.

Anyway up for eviction tonight on CBB are Andrew Stone who was an annoying wannabe in Sky1 series Pineapple Dance studios and is currently playing the role of BBC Radio1 DJ and Channel 4 T4 presenter Nick Grimshaw and Georgia someone the Irish glamour model who claims she looks like Kim Kardashian but to me looks more like Nicole Schezinger. I think she should win though because being half Irish and half Greek she clearly needs the money.

At around 00:11 on 11/1/12 I think the HS2 story might have to wait until later.

No comments: