Friday 13 January 2012

Apparently I'm Still on Twitter.

And I've got followers and everything which is giving me something of an ideological crisis. I have to confess though I've still not made any progress figuring out how to follow people, how to tweet from my cellphone or generally how any of it works. I am beginning to think though that I could use it for all the tedious signing in and signing out stuff but I'd have to carry my phone with me and doing it while I'm out and about sort of defeats the point. Besides I'm pretty sure providing a running commentary on your own life is a pretty good way of developing schizophrenia.

While I'm here though I should point out that secrecy order relating to my grandmother's case only applies in England and Wales. So if someone outside of those jurisdictions - even somewhere as close as Scotland - somehow managed to obtain copies of the bundle they'd be free to publish them without fear of prosecution or even inquiry. If they happened to be published on the Internet - somewhere like Wikileaks - I could even link to them without risk of prosecution. Alternatively I could just learn how to publish pdf's because somehow I don't think I'll be getting done for contempt on this matter.

This neatly brings me back to the issue of insanity or Einstein's definition therefore of. You see the Americans have given Amir Kahn the right to a straight re-match with Lamont Peterson. The only problem I have with that is I've actually won this case outright twice now. So if there is to be a re-match I'll at the very least require a third party Judge.

No comments: