Tuesday 24 January 2012

Does This Help?

Probably not.

Anyway after putting Crystal Palace 1-0 up in the first leg Gardner has decided to level the scores by sticking one into his own net. This prompts me to tell you that today (24/1/12) my Welsh grandmother had the doctor in because she's got a pain in her neck. It's not that I don't care it's just that after a succession of doctors have decided that she doesn't need a psychiatric assessment she's been condemned to living out the rest of her life in intense pain of which the trapped nerve will be the least. So due to the Cardiff manager's constant sniffing I want to see Palace hammer them into the ground in the second half. After all the worst the worst thing that could happen is that it goes to extra time and then penalties.

Oh and I've figured out Jason Issacs in "Brotherhood." It's the no nipple rule isn't it.

No comments: