Tuesday 13 September 2011

Ok That's a Bit Weird.

As it's Tuesday night my father went to the pub for dinner as usual. Due to a Carling Cup game being played at 20:00 we left a little bit late and arrived home a little bit late (20:25 approx). For a change I had a chicken burger rather then a beef burger. However that is not the weird bit.

When we got home it quickly became apparent that someone had effected entry to the property while we were out. I hesitate to say broken into because nothing was damaged and as far as we can tell nothing was stolen. However the mystery guests did leave a carefully placed copy of the South London And Maudsley (SLAM) psychiatric Hospital's Summer 2011 newsletter with the front page headline "Refreshing Websites" which hopefully can be seen below;

Photobucket

Of course if my grandmother were to be referred to a psychiatric hospital she would be referred to the South London And Maudsley hospital and I did spend a little time last (12/9/11) night checking out their website. So I guess the question now is what message were the mysterious little visitors trying to send? Personally I'm going with fear and intimidation.

Now do I really need to explain today's (13/9/11) "Taliban" attack on the US Embassy, NATO headquarters and the offices of the Iranian news channel "Press TV" in more detail?

No comments: