Thursday 1 September 2011

More News Will Appear Here Soon.

Breaking with the ward round routine my grandmother's consultant, Dr Wallace Tan has summoned my father into hospital to discuss my grandmother's care at 15:00 today (1/9/11). At this point I have no further information.

However according to surveillance reports I should be occupied between 15:00 and 17:00 on a Thursday cleaning the bathroom. So I suspect this is not going to be the moment where Dr Tan announces that he's suddenly seen the error of his and his colleagues ways and is going to start giving my grandmother appropriate care.

Anyway is the tension at the Paris conference on Libya up to the levels the Brits require or do I need to go and set something on fire?

Edited at 16:12: I've returned from the hospital with a very long story to tell. While I'm not happy I am comfortable with this story so it can wait until the Paris summit has broken up.

No comments: