Tuesday 6 September 2011

Now That Was Painful.

Seriously I think I've pulled a muscle in my shoulder.

It is now around 02:15 on Wednesday September 7th 2011 (7/9/11). I can't pretend that I've read and memorized everything I promised but I have managed to make my own copies of about 27% of what I needed and that will form the basis of a hardcore reading session tomorrow or possibly later today.

So I may just take the opportunity to point out that as a British subject I think it's really f*cking offensive that I can't receive free copies of a relevant legislation as and when I require it. After all ignorance of the law is no defence under the law.

Mind you it could be worse. I could be an NHS consultant responsible for 20+ patients of varying degrees of illness spread out over several wards. So I think it is my duty to inform;

NATO's International Security and Assistance Force (ISAF) has suspended the transfer of prisoners to several Afghan jails due to concerns over torture. Or to put it another way; don't call us, we'll call you.

And yes yesterday I did have a hair cut so now the stubble on my head is getting about the same length as the stubble on my face.

No comments: