Sunday 1 May 2011

Hm,mm Toasty.

Look I know that on April 28th, 2011 (Thursday) the Moroccan King detonated a bomb in a market to enquire about my (unwatched) DVD copy of "Casablanca." Then there was some rioting in Bristol which was followed in the morning(29/4/11) during which my favourite mirror decided to get married. Apparently this prompted some (anti)-Royalists in Glasgow to have a small riot.Then while they'd thought we'd all be distracted by this some NATO (British driven) aircraft attempted to assassinate Qaddafi in Libya.

If I had my way I'd still be sitting at home in Brighton getting stoned with my mate. However I'm not so by way of a progress report;

My father, grandmother and I didn't have Sunday lunch tonight (1/5/11) on account of my brother being in Portsmouth. Instead my father and I went to the Thornton Heath Wetherspoons where he had a beef roast and I had the curry. After that we got back in time to miss the start of Dr Who but still leave me with enough time to get drunk, stoned and watch a few DVD's.

No comments: