Friday 27 May 2011

The Bad News Is...

That my cheap (I'm trying not to say piece of sh*t) tablet is still failing to pick up the Internet meaning that I'm still lacking a pdf from the G8. That's quite annoying because the G8 communique is meant to be a 24 page epic that will be quite the job for me to deal with tomorrow (28/5/11) morning.

In the meantime though in Britain the Baby P/Sharon Shoesmith verdict has turned into something of a hate campaign against Labour MP Ed Balls. As you may remember Ed Balls was the man who - as a minister in the last government - woke up one morning to discover that the Baby P case had landed on his desk. At that moment he quite rightly decided that it was time to go to war. So you can understand why his political career couldn't go on for much longer. I mean just imagine if he'd been allowed to become the leader of the political opposition?! Then there would have been a daily reminder of the pure and unadulterated evil that the British Crown considers to be "normal behaviour"


Or to put it another way: @ 21:59 on 28/5/11 I've had another little cry.

No comments: