Friday 20 May 2011

And Here We Go Again.

At around 06:50 this morning (20/5/11) I was woken up by loud banging from #50 Beechwood. So I have again served the Notting Hill Housing Association (NHHA) with a section 82 notification of intent to prosecute them for a statutory (noise) nuisance contrary to Section 79 (1)(g) of the Environmental Protection Act 1990.

I suspect this probably will come up it court so I will try and keep you informed of the court date as this is probably going to co-incide with Israel attacking Iran so realistically were looking at late August/early September

That actually raises an interesting point for the G8 because I clearly operate transnationally. So does a threat to me constitute a threat to regional instability? If it does then as a signatory of the International Criminal Court (ICC) if Britain is unwilling or unable to prosecute then the surely ICC is obligated to prosecute Britain with or without a request from the United Nations Security Council.

No comments: