Tuesday 24 May 2011

So Rihanna

can join the f*cking queue because it turns out it's 21:46 GMT on May 24th 2011 and Ryan....Air were telling the truth because the latest Icelandic Ash Could is nothing to worry about so I've I've got to take a few moments to do something mysterious.

So it's now 21:59 and I've been on the Kronenbourg. Two cans before the pub followed by a little bit Guiness and then 8 more cans from the off licence but nothing more then the cigarettes I promise your honour. But you know this PC Simon Harwood well on June 20th 2011 at 08:00 (but not before the custody cases) he will be appearing before Westminister Central Magistrate Court to decide if the charge of Manslaugther can be tried before a Magistrate or needs to be passed up to a Crown court. Well it turns out he lives in Caulsdon so if he really wanted he could asked for the case to be transfered to Croydon Magistrates Court so I could look his family in the eye and the locals could be wamred up for the evening.

It's now 22:10 Johnny Cash has come up on the stereo so I may need to join you later.

No comments: