Friday 22 August 2008

My Telly Box is Broken.

As we've already clearly established that I have now place in Croydon I can only assume that this is because the state broadcaster is currently being used to tell the faithful whatever they need to hear to keep them faithful. After all if they stopped blindly following authority they'd probably be much happier and more productive but where would the civil servants be then?

I should tell them not to worry because although they'll never see it the civil servant rehabilitation program is there and ready to go we are just awaiting funding and permission to get started.

On the subject of funding I've finally received the long awaited medical report from my GP. Sadly I will have to send it back because he was asked to compile a report detailing my treatment between January 2008 and July 2008 or a backdated sick note as it is colloquially known. By error he wrote one detailing my medical histroy from July 2008. His mistake should come as no surprise after all this was the man who recently told me that I should "consider doing something with my life". Personally I thought the whole third world development, hostage rescues and averting middle eastern wars fitted that criteria. I know Nigerians have a strong work ethnic but I don't think Tesco's are really that desperate to have people stack their shelves.

In slightly better medical news my grandmother was finally admitted for surgery at just twelve hours notice. I guess this means that after those years of waiting and long lists of reasons why it couldn't be done all it took was a click of the fingers and it was done. I'm just sitting here hoping that it's recent made news hasn't made the state so rabid that they'll slip a bit of MRSA during the post-op.

No comments: