Sunday 10 February 2008

So it's been a good week for airborne babies.

First we had the Turkish child that was dropped from the top floor window of a burning building only to be caught rescuers after charming neo-nazis started the fire. Then there was the American baby that was picked up by a tornado and flew over 100 yards only to be placed safely back on the ground. Finally little Maggie Simpson was launched out of the family car only to be caught a suicidal Moe in an episode so old it was topical last time the Chinese entered the year of the rat.

The people of Camden Lock must be feeling like they missed a trick!

Sorry for not posting for awhile. Contary to popular belief this isn't because this blog has been shut down, well I assume it hasn't been shut down. I haven't posted for a while because as I discovered in a conversation with a friend yesterday I have managed to distill my life down into two distinct processess; going to the gym and then lying down going "owwww". Neither of which are particularly noteworthy.

Obviously the British government have been playing thier usual round of silly buggers with Anglo-Islamic relations but being a government insitigated program it didn't work so wasn't really worth a comment.

I'm sure I'll post again soon when soemthing vaguely interesting happens but until then I'm off for a nap.

No comments: