Friday 22 February 2008

Sorry I'm a bit late in my useful idiot role tonight

but my computers being gay and good old fashioned tribalism means that I'm not in any great rush to stop the Great British Establishment slitting its own throat.



Today in Britain it has been a very bad day for murderers, firstly Steven Wright the so called Suffolk Strangler was sentenced to life imprisonment for murdering five prostitutes.

Now even in my own totally self centred worldview it never occurred to me that this story to in any way relate to me because I'd struggle to think of five women I'd killed or preformed any other sort of metaphor on. The speed at which the jury reached it's verdict means though that apparently it was meant to relate to me. Obviously now I would name the five women in my past that it could relate too and attempt to justify my actions but this would be like giving a gold star to an organisation that has yet to understand the meaning of the phrase Worldwide web. So let's just say that my conscience is more then clear and it's interesting to see that the establishment seems able to so easily distill the definition of a woman's life into the role of dutiful wife.



Also today a guilty verdict was recorded in the murder of Sally Ann Bowman. As the accused only defence was that he had sex with the girl but did so not notice she was dead means that this was no great surprise also the fact that the crime occurred in my native Croydon it was clearly trying to get a rise out of me in the form of making a very obvious joke about it. Sadly though I not going to rise to that bait.



Tonight I've decided that I would like to tell you the story of a man called Keith Ord. Now I would like to say that Mr Ord was the first MI5 officers that crossed my path but that would ignore the first 20 years of my life and that college professor who was so keen for me to apply to Oxbridge but anyway he sadly died of a mysterious illness in a land far, far away about five years ago.



Let us say then that Mr Ord was the first MI5 officer I met after becoming fully on the field of play. I met him in a pub not far away from where the liquid bomb plot was discovered. Although he was off duty and on home turf he recognised who I was and decided that he wanted to give me a bit of a game so he told me long stories, spun me round, gave me a sub magician lesson in misdirection and eventually managed to "lift" my provisional driving license. Problem was that in the process of doing this he managed to tell me his full name, where he worked, what he did, his pay grade, his security clearance and most worryingly his immigration status. He then had to return my driving license because everyone else in the pub had seen him take it and about a month later he realised that he had been buying me drinks all night.



Then of course there was the team of seven that met me on the train while I was very drunk and just walked out of a very stressful personal situation, needless to say the left with nothing. There was also that team of yanks who, admittedly working on foreign soil, got their fingers burnt (no-ones believing the it got lost in the post story).

The purpose of telling you all this story is that there is currently an argument going on in the establishment that they can't possibly remove Sadie because that would blow her cover and put her life in danger. This is bollocks because by the time Sadie had been put into the operation under her own name, phone number, bank account and emergency contact number she and already been labeled as a disposable asset at a time when they honestly believed I may just kill her. Of course tomorrow they'll try running the she there to train him argument and every other argument they can think of because it's easier to lie then admit they dropped more then a bollock.

Also it is worth pointing out that my dad has been getting repeated warnings that his pension will be cut off to go along with all the trouble he's been having with the winter fuel payments not to mention the repeated tax audits he seems to be under which does rather got to prove that the security services will happily turn their guns on their just as long as they don't have to face their own failures.

No comments: