Monday 5 August 2013

There I Was on the Cusp of a Productive Day.

After going to bed relatively sober and waking up relatively early I went into town to get some bits and pieces to make this TiVo/DVR box work properly. After an afternoon spent splicing cables, fitting connectors and bandaging fingers I plugged it all in and the signal's too weak meaning I have to go out again to get a booster. On the plus side though I did manage to get my hair cut.

I've also started the process of legal firm to represent me in this criminal damage matter. This is actually slightly controversial in the UK because under proposed changes to the Legal Aid this process of selecting a law firm would be done away with. Instead you would be appointed a lawyer to act on your behalf regardless of whether they're competent to handle the case or not. Obviously certain firms might refuse the work and there might be conflict of interest issues so this might turn out to be a lengthy process. However I am very tempted to use the firm that represented David Norris over the Stephen Lawrence murder just to f*ck with people.

19:00 on 5/8/13.

No comments: